Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Women Wednesdays #1

I think every female has that one female celeb that sums up what women should look like, sound like or behave like. Sometimes we admire one person for all the above and sometimes for one aspect.
My personal number one female icon is Marilyn Monroe. I know it's very cliched but I adore her.


She was undeniably feminine and girly. A little kooky and crazy, she embodied the 'dumb blonde' persona. Yet at times delivered some great lines about life and love that hit the nail on the head.


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."



If I had free range over what I could wear each day without getting into trouble (work dress code), I'd probably mimic the style of Ms Monroe.

*I found these pictures on pinterest and tried to track them to a source but came up with 'this page no longer exists'*

No comments:

Post a Comment