Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day

For anyone who has been living under a rock (or just pretending to ignore the pink and red hearts in every shop), Valentines Day is on our door steps.

For all the couples, I'm sure there has been hectic planning for ages and huge excitement for Friday. For all the singles out there, this day can be kind of a drag. 
I'm planning on spending the evening with some good wine + food + family = winner Friday night :)

In preparation for the weekend, I've been stalking websites to find the perfect Valentines dinner. Enjoy the pictures ;)


 Rose Moscato (which is currently discounted-awesome!) and Garlic and Chilli prawns (worth every cent)

Beetroot and radish salad which I would serve with some Norwegian Salmon (probably done with some dill dressing)





Rounding off a good meal, fresh berries and some whipped cream. 

Coupled or singled, as long as there is great food, it's a win.

All the food pictures are from Woolworths' website. I love their food and have never had a problem with their produce so their shops would be my first port of call if I'm shopping for a decent meal. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment