Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wrapped around me

Scarves (along with stockings) are my autumn and winter weakness. I'm not overly keen on necklaces in winter unless its a smart or formal gathering , instead I always seem to reach for a cosy scarf. Mind you, I do love them in spring as well ;) They just seem to finish off an outfit and take it to the next level.

Here are some of my current favourites:


























1st row: On the left is a belted faux fur scarf from country road (R1 249) and on the right is a floral tasseled scarf that is more affordable (R160).
2nd row: On the left is a grey rib knit scarf (R549) one of those that we all need and will never go out of fashion. On the right is a knit check shawl (R299-95)
All above were found at http://www.woolworths.co.za/store/

Cheaper versions that are quite nice, can be found at http://www.mrp.com/en_za/

Here are a few that I have my eye on.
1st row: On the left, the panda scarf, too darn cute!On the right is a black and white minalist scarf.
2nd row: on the left is a floral stripe scarf that isn't too flowery and on the right is a faded polka dots one. All the scarves are R49-99, pretty darn affordable, so buy them all :)









No comments:

Post a Comment