Friday, April 10, 2015

Winter Wants
Weather is turning cooler, well from next week in Cape Town, and that means a reassess of the wardrobe.

Here are a few things that I'd like to add to my wardrobe over the next few months

Capes
I love these, have a teeny bit of drama-queen in me ;) and this item brings it out in me. Thank goodness they are in this season, every shop I wander into seems to have them.




Over the knee boots
This is a look that I've had my eye on for a long time. Recently I saw the perfect pair of over the knees boots at Aldo and decided to replace my old winter boots. Now I'm waiting for the weather to cool down enough for me to wear them :)




Chunky Scarves
This is my ultimate go to when I want to feel cosy. Warm, soft wool in different colors can make a basic neutral dress look different each time.




Boyfriend shirt

Winter is about comfort foods and indoor living so a over-sized shirt aka boyfriend shirt is perfect. Skims the hips and hides what needs hiding and soooo comfy 




Roll neck Sweaters

I like my neck covered in winter. If not with a scarf then a I love a good polo neck or roll necked sweater. 




Wellies

With all the rain that beautiful Cape Town gets in winter, wellies are a major investment, especially in a beautiful color. I'm quite keen on the purple ones.




Excited for the cold weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment